Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What to do... Part I.

Sometimes, sometimes, people ask what my family and I do when we visit my Gramma. And since they sometimes ask, I will share with some photos.

You can run on beautiful trails, just behind your Masani's (Grandma's) house!


You can have a good view of the Monsoon Season. AND indulge in the soothing, refreshing, and delicious scent of damp earth, sage, and pine. A scent that only the rain can create successfully and naturally.


You can have "jumping-off-trucks" contests with your little bro. (And with other limber relatives, if they are present).


You can use your Masani for a pillow while you watch t.v. (Although you cannot exceed a certain weight limit for this).


You can volunteer to hand out goody-bags to drivers at DWI checkpoints.


...You can teach kids to climb rocks.


And you can help your niece make party-hats. Then give one to your Masani, who puts it on and wears it while she naps.


That's it for Part I.
P.S. Shi'masani aka My Gramma is awesome. We showed her the pictures we took of her and she laughed.


2 comments:

  1. AWE....I TOTALLY love this post....thanks for sharing your Masani with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome dana. That would be a great children's book. you should try it.

    ReplyDelete