Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Procrastinating Homeowork.

Yeah I meant to add the extra "o" in homework. Where did I get the inspiration from? Why, from my homework of course. We covered homeostasis a few weeks ago in my A&P class. I then went to the tutoring center to fully understand and grasp this wonderful topic. There were many tables set up in the T.C. Each one had a specific label: English, Math, Chemistry, etc. The labels looked like the flags you raise/lower at Ponchos in Mesa, AZ. Except... you didn't get tasty Mexican-American comida :(

I sat at the "Biology" table, pulled out my books and notes, then patiently waited for a tutor. A tall cowboy with a trucker's hat and Justin steel-toe boots sat down next to me. Justin Steeltoe asked what I needed help with. I told him "I don't fully understand homo-stasis."
He said, "Well, what don't you understand?"
Me: "The negative and positive feedback."
Justin: "Oh (proceeds to tell me about negative feedback)."
Me: "Oh! I wish my instructor would explain homo-stasis in a simple way like this."
Justin: "Hmmm... first of all it's homeo-stasis. Not homo-stasis. Home-ee-yo. Like... sup homie yo."
Me: "Haha! Well, if I knew how to say it right, I probably wouldn't be in the tutoring center."
Justin: "Haha! Right?"
He's a cool guy.


Anyways. After explaining my title for this post, I will get to the point... I'm procrastinating homework. Wanna know how? I think these pictures explain:



Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment